OUR AIM IS TO:
Create a high standard of care in a safe, warm, happy, and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and have respect for both themselves and others.
- Help children to develop self-reliance, independence and confidence
- Provide opportunities to make friends and develop social skills.
- Encourage children to explore and experiment.
- Promote language and communication skills.
- Enjoy imaginative and creative activities.
- Extend physical skills.
- Accept the discipline of the setting and the authority of other adults
- Employ a team of experienced, well qualified staff who work within the settings policies and procedures
- Provide services accessible to all children and their families in the local community
- Offer a programme of activities to meet each individual child’s needs