Today's Maths tasks:
- Watch and join in with the video
- Use a ruler to measure 10 objects in your house (objects smaller than 30cm please)
- Take photos of you practicing your measuring skills and upload to Tapestry
- Record what you find. Draw the object, estimate how long you think it might be, then measure it using a ruler and record the length in cm. (recording sheet attached below)
- Play the interactive measuring game (Level 1 or Level 2 for a challenge!)
If you don't have a ruler at home don't worry! Please use the accurate interactive ruler (linked below).