Today we would like you to put on your favourite clothes and enjoy lots of things that make you happy!
- Play outside
- Go for a walk
- Build a den (inside/outside)
- Make some cakes and have a tea party
- Play lego and build something super exciting
- Help mummy or daddy make breakfast/lunch or dinner
- Use your playdough to make your favourite characters or food
- Snuggle up on the sofa with a blanket and watch your favourite film
- Colour in or draw pictures
- Get crafty and make something. It doesn't really have to be anything amazing, just get creative
- Turn the lights off, shut the curtains and put your favourite music on and DANCE
This is only the START. There are lots of things you could do that would make you feel great today so have a go at some of these activities to get you ready for the half term holidays!