For this week's homework, we are asking you to login and spend 30 minutes on Times Table Rock Stars and also complete this week's Spelling Shed task. Can you also make sure that you are recording your reading in your reading diaries so they can continue to be monitored. Have a great week!
For this week's homework, we are asking you to complete the column subtraction worksheet below. Write out each sum in your home learning book and then submit your answers via Microsoft Teams. If you are having any trouble with the sums, there is a helpful video below that will guide you through how to complete this task.
Thank you to everybody who managed to complete last week's homework and submit using Microsoft Teams. For half term your homework is to complete online learning which has been set on Mymaths, Spelling Shed and Spag.com. We would also ask for you to write a minimum of 3 times a week and keep a record of this using your child's reading diary.
This is due for the first Thursday back. Have a great week off everybody!
Your homework this week is a reading comprehension about the Stone Age. Use skim and scan to find the answers and then write them in your book using full sentences. Once you have finished, submit this homework using Microsoft Teams. For help on how to do this, read our remote learning plan which contains a step-by-step guide and can be found at the bottom of this page.
1. What date did the poet select on the time machine?
2. What period of time had the poet gone back to?
3. What scary, grey animals had thick, matted fur?
4. How did the hunter claim his food in the river?
5. Look at the verse beginning 'The boy grabbed his arrow...'
Find and copy one word that means the same as surprised.
6. What sound was made in the woods?
7. How are houses today different to those in the Stone Age?
Your own opinion questions - These questions are asking for your own thoughts about the poem.
8. Would you have liked to have lived in the Stone Age? Why?
9. Did you enjoy the poem? Which was your favourite/least favourite part?