Can you use skim and scan to find the answer to these questions? Read the question carefully and see if you can work out which section of the factsheet the answer is most likely to be in. Choose your level of challenge and then write your answers using full sentences.
6. Who were the only people who knew how to read and write?
7. How many pyramids have been discovered in Egypt?
8. Why did Egyptian people make mummies?
9. When did Tutankhamun become Pharaoh?
10. How do we know how to read hieroglyphics?
Can you think of 3 more questions from the factsheet? Write these out in your book and remember to punctuate correctly.