The Out of School services are provided in the main school building. Please use the main school office to drop off and pick up your child. Please do not park on the staff car park, we have a parent car park which is accessible. Please be considerate to local residence when dropping off/collecting your children.
Aims & Objectives
We aim to:
- Provide a happy, safe, and warm environment where all children and their families feel welcome.
- Create a child-centred setting where the children and young people are encouraged to make decisions.
- Value children’s free time to be their time, allowing fun and freely chosen play.
- Facilitate the children to plan play and access play opportunities.
- Support the children in developing responsibility for themselves and their actions.
- Value individuality.
- Provide inclusive play opportunities
- Work in partnership with parents and carers
- Evaluate and reflect on our work to ensure that the needs of all children and parents/carers are met.
We will work in partnership with parents and carers by:
- Welcoming views and concerns about the service we provide.
- Responding to views and concerns.
- Keeping parents informed of our policies and procedures.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, whilst also sharing and discussing any difficulties that may arise.
We are committed to providing:
- Care and play opportunities that take into account the safety of the children
- Resources for the children to plan their own play opportunities.
- Play opportunities that promote the child’s development, self-esteem and confidence.
- A staff team that is experienced and well trained, approachable and supportive towards children’s needs and the needs of their family.
- An environment where every child and their family are not discriminated against, regardless of any background.