There are many different and simple ways that you can learn more about the world we live in. Here are a few examples:
* Create leaf/tree rubbings
* Create a self portrait out of sticks and leaves
* Learn how things grow by planting a seed and taking care of it
* Talking about where food comes from
* Create your own bird feeder and watch which birds come to your house
There are also different ways we can look after our environment, by reducing waste recycling unwanted and un-needed things and by reducing pollution and our carbon footprint.
We can also learn about people who live in our environment and look at how their life may be very different to ours. Have a look at some of the categories below for more ideas and activities!