What I will need in my Nursery bag
- A couple of spare changes of clothes including footwear - Children have the opportunity to explore and experiment with various materials including water, paint and mud.
- A sturdy water bottle – Children do tend to drop their bottles and some types have a tendency to break
- If not toilet trained, spare nappies or pull ups
- A snack - We provide fresh fruit, water and milk each day but some prefer to bring their own
- A lunch box - If having lunch and not having a school hot dinner
For sunny days
- Sun cream - Please apply before coming into Nursery to help staff and we will re apply.
- A sun hat
For colder days
- A warm water proof coat
- hats and gloves
Please please please label ALL your belongings with your child’s name. Unfortunately from time to time items can go missing and having a name on each item helps staff to quickly return the items to correct person.