- My Maths (see the blue splat below for details of how to access My Maths)
- Spag.com (see orange splat below)
- Reading at least 3 times a week (minimum)
- TT Rockstars
- Spelling Shed
Please take a look at the 'Spring' section on our class page to see our Spring Term Curriculum Overview
Head over to our 'latest news' section to see photos of what we have been up to recently
Other reminders for next week:
- Bring your reading book and planner to school each day
- Forest school MONDAY. Class 12 come to school wearing your forest school clothes (lots of layers to keep warm) with your uniform in a separate named bag. Class 11 come to school in your uniform and bring your forest school clothes in a labelled bag.
- Try to compete Accelerated Reader quizzes at home to reach your target by the end of term (these can also be done at school)
- Our PE day has changed, PE is now on WEDNESDAY Please try to wear the correct PE kit as per our school uniform. Also please either remove earrings that day or bring tape to cover them.